Allison + John, Morgan Manufacturing
Let me tell you, this wedding was FUN! Allie and John had a vision, they knew exactly what they wanted and prioritized their planning to capture what was truly important to them. They also worked with a bubbly and creative photographer, Bethany from Maypole Studios, who offered some incredible photo location ideas. Allie and John are both very creative and outgoing. They worked together seamlessly to make both of their wedding day dreams come true.
Here are a few things that made the day pretty incredible:
- “Build Your Own Bouquet” – Allie decided that she wanted her bridal party to build her wedding day bouquet. We worked with Flowers for Dreams to make this possible. Flowers for Dreams provided all of the supplies and loose flowers. It was a pretty special moment for Allie to be given a bouquet made by all of the ladies that love her.
- Freehand Hotel – This hotel is SO unique and darling. Their suite was the perfect spot for all the girls to hang. We did the first look for both Allie’s dad and John in the suite, it provided so much charm and amazing lighting.
- Photos at Publishing House BnB (recommended and organized by photographer, Maypole Studios) – Allie and John got married in January so they were looking for a little escape from the cold for photos, Bethany had an awesome idea to utilize a local Chicago BnB. Needless to say, the location was beautiful.
- Kaiser Tiger – We allotted some time for the bridal party to spend some time at Kaiser Tiger to grab a drink and to do a little ice curling! It was a great break in their day and everyone had a blast.
- Their Pup, Mable.
- The Music – Let me tell you, this crowd was ready to dance. Everyone was on the dance floor. Allie & John put a lot of thought into their song selection and you could tell that their hard work payed off. Their DJ Dustin from Toast & Jams did an incredible job.
The biggest aspect that made their day pretty much perfect was their mind set, both of them let go of the stress and just enjoyed each and every moment.
Photography: Maypole Studios
Venue: Morgan MFG | Videographer: Forty One Films | Caterer: Occasions Catering | Hair & Make Up: Blush & Burgundy | DJ: Toast & Jams, Dustin | Florist: Flowers for Dreams | Transportation: Windy City | Photo Booth: The Photo Booth Group | Lighting: Lighting with Elegance
Photo Locations: RM Alley, Parlor Pizza, Publishing House BNB